About our Wreath Kits & Tutorial
Things are a little different this year as the pandemic continues to make it unsafe for us to gather. We are so sad to forego our annual wreath workshops which have been a tradition since the Stemmery began. I (Sarah) will truly miss spending an evening with you, sharing in holiday merriment, drinks and creativity. As we grieve yet another lost experience in 2020, we have made a plan to still give you The Stemmery wreath making experience! This year, we are offering wreath kits which include a link to a recorded tutorial walking you through all the steps to make your wreath in true Stemmery fashion, with your own flair!
Your wreath kit will include:
- Evergreen materials featuring blue ice cypress and juniper berries
- Pre-wired pinecones
- A length of double-faced ivory satin ribbon for adding a bow or for hanging your wreath
- A quality pair of bypass shears for cutting all your greenery
- A 12″ Wreath frame (this allows you to make something as small as about 16″ across up to 2 1/2 feet depending on the length you cut your evergreen boughs)
- All supplies needed for attaching materials to your wreath frame
- A link to our pre-recorded wreath making tutorial
The wreath kits are available to deliver anywhere within our delivery area. Our delivery area includes Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Mercer Island, Sammamish, Issaquah, Redmond, Bothell, Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Shoreline and Edmonds. If you aren’t sure if you are within our delivery area, send us an email with your address and we will let you know. We are also happy to ship our kits at delivery cost, but we are still working out the details for that. If you live outside our delivery area and are interested in having a kit shipped to you, let us know.
Kits will be delivered sometime between November 30 and December 4. We will confirm exact delivery date as soon as possible. If you want to purchase a kit, we recommend ordering as soon as you can in order to guarantee evergreen product availability. Based on how much of everything we are able to source, we may need to cut orders off eventually.
We look forward to sharing the joy of the holiday season with you this year, even if it’s in a different way than we prefer.